Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And so it begins ...

Me: No, no ... there's not enough time in the day to maintain a blog.

My Ego: But so many people want to see what you're doing. You owe it to them.

Me: Well, they can ask. It's posted here and there on the net.

Ego: Yes, but think how easy it would be for you to send them here, where everything is all in one place.

Me: Yes, but that means I have to create the blog entries.

Ego: So? You have the photos and verbiage. Some cutting and pasting, and voila!

Me: I guess I could always delete the blog if I can't keep it up or it gets too burdensome.

Ego: Ha! You know you don't give up on things. And you love hearing yourself talk. You love it when people ooh and ahh over what you've made. You'll eat this up.

Me: Guilty as charged. All right. I'll give it a try. I guess if I add a little bit each day, it will grow by itself, eh?

Ego: That's the spirit! You're messing around on the computer anyway.

Me: Okay, I agreed. You always have to have the last word, don't you?

Ego: Yes. Why don't you put a picture here, for practice?

Me: Okay. Here's a picture of the Mardi Gras float. It's almost Mardi Gras time again.














Ego: Good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment